Joseph Hester Slade1
(1 January 1920 - February 1920)
Joseph Hester Slade was born on January 1, 1920 in El Reno, Canadian County, Oklahoma.1 He was the son of Joseph Murphy Slade and Nellie M. Hester.1 Joseph died in February, 19201 and was buried in El Reno Cemetery, Canadian County, Oklahoma.2
- [S7195] Notes made by Bill E. Slade, Jr from interviews and his personal research.
- [S7362] USGenWeb Archives,, http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ok/canadian/cemetery/…
William Gerald Bernard1
(13 August 1943 - 6 September 2006)
William Gerald Bernard was born on August 13, 1943 in El Dorado, Union County, Arkansas.1 He was the son of Paul Tinsley Bernard and Florence Geraldine Slade.2 William died on September 6, 2006 in Dallas, Texas, at age 63.1 He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, El Dorado, Union County, Arkansas.1
Joe Brown Slade Jr1
(10 October 1916 - 8 August 2002)
Joe Brown Slade Jr was born on October 10, 1916 in Bibb County, Georgia.1,2 He was the son of Joseph Brown Slade and Gladys Ophelia Holt.1 Joe Brown Slade Jr enlisted in the US Army for World War II in Hondo, Medina County, Texas, on December 1, 1945 to serve in the Hawaiian Department.3 Joe died on August 8, 2002 at age 85.2
- [S7324] 1930 US Census of Bibb County, Georgia, ED 11-44, sheet 32-A&B, line 50, hh 695, fam 744.
- [S6] Social Security Applications & Claims Index, 1936-2007, Ancestry.com, Joe Brown Slade, b Oct 10, 1912, d Aug 8, 2002.
- [S67] United States World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946, Ancestry.com, Joe B Slade, enlisted US Army Dec 1, 1945, Hondo Army Air Field, Hondo, Texas.
- [S7183] 1920 US Census of Bibb County, Georgia, ED 21, sheet 7-A, lines 25-28, hh 130, fam 142.
- [S7733] 1940 US Census of Bibb County, Georgia, ED 11-73, sh 24-B, lines 41-44, fam 467.